Does everyone understand his responsibility for change? Responsibilities should be communicated and defined clearly to everyone in the organization.
l Identify seven questions that you would include to assess organizational readiness for change (List and then explain each question in 40+ words). -Missing
1. Have the benefits of the change been made clear to everyone in the organization? The overall benefits that are expected from the organizational change must be clear.
Don’t use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
Need an answer from similar question? You have just landed to the most confidential, trustful essay writing service to order the paper from.
Just from $9.9/Page or 300 Words
2. Are the leaders of the organization able to lead the change? Every leader should confident and understand his role in the change.
3. Are the Executive committee and willing to support the change? The executive should clearly understand the change and be willing to support it.
4. Are the strategies to implement the new change been made clear? The strategy to change should be clearly defined and smoothly be applied to the daily operations of the business.
5. Are the staff aware of the change? To achieve the objective of the organization, staffs need to understand the need for change.
6. What is the staff reaction to change? Staff should support and be committed to the change.
7. Does everyone understand his responsibility for change? Responsibilities should be communicated and defined clearly to everyone in the organization.
For centuries, people have believed myths and misconceptions about psychological disorders and the people who suffer from them. Modern psychological research has allowed us to correct some of these misconceptions. As a result, many people have changed their ideas about mental and emotional disorders. Think of a common misconception you have observed in society or in your personal experience. How could information from research be used to change people’s views of psychological disorders? How can this information help us to better understand people who experience mental and emotional disorders?
In a multi-paragraph essay, describe the misconception you observed and discuss how information from research could be used to change this misconception about psychological disorders and the people who suffer from them. Be sure to include details from class materials, readings, and research on psychological disorders to support your discussion.