In Chapter 1 of your text, you learned what constitutes a family problem and various theories that address family stress and resilience. Chapter 2 of your text discussed policy and practice responses to family problems. Please use your readings and research peer-reviewed journal articles in the Purdue Global Library to support your post.
Please respond to the following:
- Identify one family problem and discuss the barriers to resiliency that a family may face in overcoming this problem.
- Briefly discuss the type of organizations or social services delivery systems that could be helpful to a family dealing with this problem.
- Identify the protective factors that can contribute to family resilience.
- Discuss how protective factors can benefit families in high-risk living environments.
- Using Bronfenbrenner’s ecological theory, identify how the ecology of a family can impact resilience.
- Discuss the role, if any, that stigma towards human services or mental health services plays in family resilience.
FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS, 350 WORDS MAX!!