https://homeworknurse.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/logo-4-300x75.png 0 0 Jane https://homeworknurse.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/logo-4-300x75.png Jane2021-04-01 19:56:092021-04-01 19:56:09Nonsuicidal Self-Injury
rior to beginning work on this discussion, please read the following required sources:
- “Behaviorism and Essential Concepts for Pediatric Behavioral Sleep Medicine”
- “When a Clear Strong Voice Was Needed: A Retrospective Review of Watson’s (1924/1930) Behaviorism”
- “A Preliminary Application of Social Cognitive Theory to Nonsuicidal Self-Injury”
- “Teaching Stimulus Control Via Class-Wide Multiple Schedules of Reinforcement in Public Elementary School Classrooms”
- “Supporting Students with Autism Spectrum Disorder: Implementing Applied Behavior Analysis Strategies Within the Classroom Setting”
In your initial post, include the following:
- Briefly summarize the foundational approaches of behaviorism and social learning theories and the early theorists associated with them.
- Describe how those two theories might be utilized in practice in the career path that interests you.
- Evaluate any issues and cultural considerations associated with your assigned theorist.
- Analyze and describe how the APA’s Ethical Principles of Psychologists and Code of Conduct might affect the implementation of your theorist’s personality assessments.
- Assess the types of personality measurements and research designs associated with your assigned theorist, and describe how they have evolved.
Your initial post should be a minimum of 500 words.